The World’s smallest CO alarm!
Based on its strong experience with photoelectric smoke alarms, Cavius made the World’s smallest CO alarm. Also designed in a 40mm micro design, it will protect you against the ”silent killer”.
The Cavius CO alarm, is made with the highest quality standards components, certified EN50291-1:2018 and is featuring an ultra-long 10 year lifetime.
Like the Cavius smoke alarms, the CO alarm is also approved for Recreational Vehicles (RV) and can be used with the Cavius build in base.
The highly poisonous Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is slightly less dense than air.
The potential Sources of CO is:
- Portable gas heaters
- Wood-burning stoves
- Gas boilers and fires
- Gas Hobs
- Oil and coal burning appliances
- Blocked flues and chimneys
- Fumes from integral garages
40mm Height: 38m.
Type of alarm:
Type B apparatus with FIGARO electromechanical CO sensor.
Powered by a non-replaceable 3V DURACELL CR123 Lithium battery with 10-year life (included)
10 years after manufacturing date.
Complies to standards:
-10 to +400C, 30 to 95% non-condensing.
-20 to +500C, 10 to 95% non- condensing.
Alarm Sound Level:
The minimum sound level is 85 dB at 3 meters.
The best areas to install your CO alarm
• Ideally, an apparatus should be installed in every room containing a fuel-burning appliance.
• Near bedrooms and living areas.
• On each level of your home.
• 1 to 3 meter away from all fuel burning appliances.
• At eye level to allow optimum monitoring of the indicator lights.
Where to place your alarms?