The World’s smallest smoke alarm!
Cavius is the world’s smallest Photoelectric smoke alarm, with some big features.
The aesthetically pleasing Photoelectric smoke alarm has a replaceable 5 year long-life battery, 5 year warranty, a penetrating sound at 85dB(A) at 3 meters, a 10 minute pause option, 30 day low battery warning and uses the unique “smart clip” ceiling mechanism for installation.
The smoke sensor includes a push button switch. This button has the following functions:
• Hush – during an alarm condition this immediately silences the alarm when pressed. When the button is released, the alarm remains silenced for 10 minutes.
• Test – when not in alarm the sounder can be activated to provide a sensor OK test function. While the button is pressed, the audible and visible indicators areacti-vated if the sensor is OK.
This environmentally friendly device is great value for money.
3V CR2 Lithium battery, 850mAh (replaceable).
Minimum 5 year life in normal operating condition. (Based on a weekly testing).
LOW BATTERY INDICATION:
A short acoustic “beep” will sound and LED flash every 48 seconds when the voltage is below 2.85V. In this stage it will continue for minmum 30 days, and can drive the alarm for 4 minutes.
LED flashes every 48 second for normal operation.
Audible indicator min. 85 dB @ 3 meter.
Fire alarm condition is indicated by a series of three successive tones.
A red LED is used to indicate the following conditions:
- Fire alarm condition is indicated by a flash every 0.5 seconds.
- Smoke sense speed up is indicated by a flash every 2 seconds when thesmoke level is at the alarm threshold.
- Normal operation is indicated by a flash every 48 seconds.
PRODUCT WEIGHT (GR):
Base alarm weight (excluding battery screws, plugs and mounting ring): 31g
The alarm makes an optical reading every 8 seconds.At unusual readings (going into alarm stage), the readings are taken every 2 seconds.
EN 14604:2005 EN60065 NF292
IF 2011 Design Award
Where to place your alarms?